At Harvest, we are in the business of improving people’s lives. We bring our purpose to life by creating life-enhancing experiences in the communities we serve, navigating our business lines with excellence, and dedicating ourselves to shaping the future of cannabis as a leading healthcare solution. As a team that connects, enlightens, and empowers, Harvest is looking for people who are inspired by our vision and wish to grow with us as we continue our national expansion. If you too would like to improve people’s lives, we’d like to learn more about you.
The Harvest Way is defined by our people. We are committed to our values and have created a culture of trust, but we also remember to have fun. Here are a few more reasons why Harvest is a great place to be:
- Competitive pay
- Attractive insurance benefits and options
- Paid time off
- Professional development and workplace happiness initiatives
We believe in building a diverse team. We strive to make our company a welcoming space where everyone can make an impact on Harvest’s success. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds to join us.
- We communicate truthfully and in a way that fosters growth and potential.
- We are principled and ethical (No Bullshittery).
- We are the same people in all circumstances, sharing humor, having fun, and building trust.
- We are brave in our pursuit of shaping the cannabis industry.
- We respectfully challenge the status quo.
- We are firm in our determination to shift conversations and open minds.
- We endure and are successful through resilience and perseverance.
- We believe the safety and integrity of our products are upheld through accountability to our processes.
- We are a company of integrity; therefore, we hold ourselves and one another accountable to the highest standards.
- We are accountable for continual improvement of Harvest, its products,
and its people.
- We impact people in a way that improves their lives.
- We make a difference in and forge relationships with each community we serve.
- We are all connected. What we each bring to the Harvest team is an integral part of our ultimate success.