“It’s the Host-Wonderful Time of the Year” Congratulations to you all! We now have regulated Cannabis Sativa for all that live in the US; hemp, hemp, HOORAY! I would like to celebrate with you by sharing this amazing EggNug recipe.Share the health with cannabinoid-infused classics like this one; one to wake the dormant endocannabinoid system in your guest, while opening their mind for education on what Cannabis Sativa and Cannabis Indica are: fruit-bearing vegetables that we’re biologically predisposed to consume and benefit from.
Cannabis Sativa for all, and for all a good night!Remember, together we Flourish!-Payton Curry
- 6 egg yolks and 6 egg whites, separated
- 3/4 cup HoneyBuzz (click the link for the recipe!)
- 2 cups Half & Half
- 1 Cup CannaCream (click the link for the recipe!)
- 6 ounces bourbon (or liquor of choice)
- 1 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp beet sugar (works better than plain white sugar for your body’s metabolism of cannabinoids; more on this later!)
Throw the egg yolks into the bowl of a stand mixer and beat on high for 3-5 minutes, until they look nice and light. Slowly start drizzling in the warm/hot honey and beat until it is completely dissolved. Add the half & half, cream, bourbon, nutmeg and cinnamon. Stir it up into a frenzy!
Place the egg whites into the bowl of the stand mixer and beat until soft peaks form. With the mixer still running gradually add the 1 tablespoon of beet sugar and beat until stiff peaks form.
Chill, serve, enjoy, and spread the love!