Lake Elsinore

View Location

Moreno Valley

View Location

Palm Springs

View Location

When you visit Harvest, you visit a home. A safe place. An uplifting setting free of judgement or pretense. A place you feel comfortable asking questions, getting help and being yourself without exception.

Whether you’re new to cannabis or a longtime user, our expertly trained staff will guide you through our vast range of products to find the solutions that work best for your specific wants and needs.

At Harvest, we deliver the most welcoming cannabis experience, period. When you’re here, you’re home.

How to Get Your Card

How to obtain a medical cannabis card in California

1. Obtain medical records

Patients are advised to obtain legitimate medical records or documentation from their primary care physician describing of diagnosis of their qualifying condition.
To qualify, a California patient needs to be diagnosed by a physician as having one of the following medical conditions that are identified by the law:

  • Anxiety
  • Arthritis
  • Cancer
  • Chemotherapy Side Effects
  • Chronic Pain
  • Fibromyalgia
  • Glaucoma
  • Migraine Headaches
  • Multiple Sclerosis
  • Radiation Therapy Side Effects
  • Any other chronic or persistent medical symptom that substantially limits the ability of the person to conduct one or more major life activities (as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990) or, if not alleviated, may cause serious harm to the patient’s safety or physical or mental health.

2. Aquire Physician’s Statement

Patients are required to obtain a signed Physician’s Statement from a physician, currently licensed to practice medicine in California.

3. Register with the California department of public health

Patients are required to obtain a signed Physician’s Statement from a physician, currently licensed to practice medicine in California.

Once a patient has obtained a written certification from a physician licensed in the state of California, they are required to register with the California Department of Public Health, Public Health Policy and Research Branch, Medical Marijuana Program Unit.5.5
The Application/Renewal Form CDPH 9042 can be found at

Submit the application form to your country health department, with the following:

  • A government-issued photo identification card
  • Proof of county residence, such as a rent/mortgage receipt, utility bill, or motor vehicle registration
  • Written documentation from your doctor recommending the use of medical marijuana

What Does it Cost?

Certification centers charge a fee for certification. Please contact the certification centers for prices.

  • The state charges a $150 fee to process medical cannabis cards (those on SNAP are eligible for a reduced fee of $75)
  • The state charges a $200 annual fee to process caregiver cards
  • If you require medical records, the charge is typically $35-$50
  • To amend, change, or replace a registry identification card, the fee is $10

Patient Resources

For more information, please visit
California Department of Public Health, PO Box 997377, MS 0500
Sacramento, CA 95899-7377


Q: Are you Hiring?

A: Yes! We’re always looking for top quality talent to join us. Click  HERE to view our available positions. As we continue to grow and expand, we will continuously update all available positions, so please check back for new listings.

Q: How to Invest?

A: We are currently on the Canadian Stock Market; also known as Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE). You can find us on under the symbol HARV.  You can also find us on the OTC under the symbol HRVSF.

Q: When are you opening a location near me?

A: We are just as eager as you when it comes to opening new locations! Stay up to date with the latest news by subscribing to receive Harvest emails and text messages.

You can subscribe for updates on any existing location page. Go to the location nearest you (go to your State and then click your nearest loction) and subscribe there. We will let folks know when other nearby locations open up.

We appreciate your patience and support!

Q: I have my patient card in another state, does it transfer?

A: Unfortunately, no. We are not allowed to accept out of state patients.

Q: Do you accept credit cards?

A: We cannot accept credit cards at this time. We do have ATM’s available onsite at all of our locations.

Q: Can I purchase CBD at Harvest without if I am not a medical patient ?


Arizona Yes
California Yes
Florida No
Maryland Yes
Pennsylvania No

click me